Talk

Advanced search

I had cramps for hours now they are miles apart 😔

(4 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Sat 24-Dec-16 15:48:15

I'm 38+5...or 4. Or something like that. And froma round 9am I began having cramps and back pains and they were fairly frequent so I began timing them. 10-11minz! This lasted hours... and from 1-2pm they have became very far apart and pretty much stopped 😕 I don't know what's going on I did mention to my midowfe yesterday this keeps happening in the evenings and she said it must be the position I sit in (wth)? So today I got up walked around and still without fail they kept coming but now are not. Anyone else having or had this? What is going on?

lljkk Sat 24-Dec-16 16:04:40

hahahah... It's time to have some wine, is what's going on.
Things are revving up so probably you'll have a baby inside the next 4 weeks, is all we can tell you.

Nikki2ol6 Sat 24-Dec-16 16:08:45

My induction is just over a week away so he will be here soon enough but ideally wanted a spontaneous labour

ChristianGreysAnatomy Sat 24-Dec-16 16:34:46

I had this. It drove me fucking mad. It went on and off for days and days and I didn't sleep and got really stressed. By the time I went into labour I was fraught and exhausted and had a horrible labour.

So, don't be like me. Be zen, be cool, just trust it will come in its own time. Roll with it. Good luck and happy Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now