Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What early pregnancy symptoms did people get ?

(51 Posts)
laurenmarie88 Sat 24-Dec-16 09:44:14

Hiya peeps, was just wondering on some weird and wonderful early pregnancy strokes people have had/having? I've just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant from when my last period was however that's caculated lol..... but I'm experiencing severe tiredness and mild cramps also my senses of smell are a lot stronger haha anyway anyone feel free to share there's xx

laurenmarie88 Sat 24-Dec-16 09:51:18

Symptoms**

Nikki2ol6 Sat 24-Dec-16 09:52:03

Cramping I could smell everything from miles away and everything tasted awful

laurenmarie88 Sat 24-Dec-16 09:55:01

Yeah smells are ridiculous and make me feel sick, also seem to like the taste of orange cordial haha

ellesbellesxxx Sat 24-Dec-16 09:55:40

Until 5 weeks nothing but 5 weeks 2, cramps and nausea set in.. 6 weeks the nausea and sickness ramped up and food aversion/sensitivity to smell kicked in big time!

laurenmarie88 Sat 24-Dec-16 09:57:55

I didn't really feel anything until id missed my period, and then feelings I had then where just like I was going to get it if you know what I mean.... I'm just drained

MrsChrisPratt Sat 24-Dec-16 11:00:15

I got a coldsore (lower immune system) and could smell like a bloodhound. No sickness/sore boobs/other stuff til quite a bit later.

vegmum21 Sat 24-Dec-16 11:07:47

I was very tired from about 5 weeks and had cramping as though I was about to start my period too. Also had hot flushes and kept waking in the night

Unicorn1981 Sat 24-Dec-16 11:10:48

Really really tired was the first one. Then feeling sick and really emotional. Then cramping. Oh and constant hunger!

Hellmouth Sat 24-Dec-16 11:12:40

I had really bad cramping that actually woke me up in the night. This was before I even knew. But once the cramping had gone on for a day, I knew something was "wrong" (DS was unplanned) it turns out, at that point, I was about 4 weeks pregnant.

LemonyFresh Sat 24-Dec-16 11:14:00

Nausea, tiredness and aversion to smells such as men's aftershave

FrizzBombDelight Sat 24-Dec-16 11:15:53

Snap, I was the same except add in sore boobs and sickness confused

knorrig Sat 24-Dec-16 11:17:51

Tiredness and sore boobs! And the smell.
The sickness hit me at just over 6 weeks and boy did it hit me!

LadyMonicaBaddingham Sat 24-Dec-16 11:20:30

My boobs were really achy and sore.

GlasgowGeorgie Sat 24-Dec-16 11:27:58

My mood gave it away the week before my period was due - I felt awful, exactly like I did when I was on the pill. From the day of my missed period and bfp, I had really sensitive and sore boobs- I'm only an A cup so it was the first time I'd ever really been aware of them before! Week 5-6 I've been crying a LOT, irrationally angry and morning sickness properly kicked in today (6+1!)

The joys!

HoobleDooble Sat 24-Dec-16 11:30:40

Tiredness, boobs that really hurt when I took my bra off, and a weird 'windy' stomach pain every time I ache.

laurenmarie88 Sat 24-Dec-16 16:46:27

Yeah I've got sore boobs tired alllll the time, feeling sluggish and some cramping

Boasterzo Sat 24-Dec-16 18:20:47

Horrible taste in my mouth from week 6. Completely off food and things I used to enjoy eating/drinking. I also had a cold sore and sore boobs. I had some light spotting for about 12 weeks too!

chelle85 Sat 24-Dec-16 22:08:52

I had cramps every day since the day before period was due. Been feeling tired and nauseous throughout the day and had sore nipples. I've also been struck down with a cold so not sure how much of the tiredness/lack of appetite is down to that and how much is pregnancy symptoms. Also been quite sensitive to smells. Was Christmas shopping for yankee candles for the mil and had to leave the shop with the smell!

Serowe72 Sat 24-Dec-16 22:10:38

Very early pregnancy symptom for me was a blocked nose without a cold.

msatlantis Sat 24-Dec-16 22:19:33

Cramping, almost like period pain but more 'twingy'.
And exhaustion - there was a three day stretch where I could barely get out of bed.

Anatidae Sat 24-Dec-16 22:20:34

I puked and puked and puked. Then four days later got a positive test.
Then puked constantly for nine months

JustSpeakSense Sat 24-Dec-16 22:20:35

Really sore boobs.

Sensitive sense of smell.

Passthecake30 Sat 24-Dec-16 22:21:30

Sense of smell was amazing. Plus a feeling like I was on a rollercoaster, a bit dizzy and a bit sick...all the time.

SickRose Sat 24-Dec-16 22:27:18

Currently at about 8 weeks. Cramps, sore boobs, sense of smell is ridiculous, the nausea is driving me crazy! Occasionally being sick, more when I can't sleep due to the nausea and being sick just gets rid of the nausea for long enough for me to fall asleep. Sneezing all the time too! Not sure if that's pregnancy related though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now