Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Vitex agnus castus

(1 Post)
calimommy Sat 24-Dec-16 01:50:43

From Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive

I'm looking for other experiences with Vitex agnus castus / chaste berry.

i have had serious pain in the butt spotting for months ever since I finished up feeding my second baby (maybe 6days of the month no bleeding of some kind). Prior to stopping feeding my cycles were regular 28-day things, started back at 22weeks pp despite EBF. I tried a month of the pill to see if that would sort me, no good. A friend suggested AC. I started it at what would have been towards the end of a cycle (when I was spotting anyway). Then around the day AF was due we had unprotected sex because I thought we were in the clear zone, but then the next day or two I felt like I was ovulating. Now here I am still no period and had a tiny tiny spot today which would be right if it was implantation spotting. (I've had 4 other pregnancies and always get an implantation bleed).

My question: anyone start AC and find it changed their cycle? I'm wondering if it kick started a new cycle early and I ovulated when I should have gotten AF.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now