Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very upset and worried

(2 Posts)
Mummyof21988 Fri 23-Dec-16 22:55:11

I have 2 children already with my ex partner, I am currently pregnant with my 3rd baby with my new partner who has already got 5 children, he really wanted this baby with me but since I have been pregnant he has become moody and so un caring to me he was late for the 1st scan because of the pub and won't help me do anything at all he is very unsupportive and doesn't seem anything like the person I first met I really don't no what to do because I've fallen in love with him and the thought of being on my own again scared me so much plus my other 2 children have grown fond of him, I've told him over and over my upsets but he turns it all round on me and how he goes to work all day grafting and that's that. What am I going to do 😪

ohnonotanother1 Sat 24-Dec-16 05:55:53

I'm married to someone like this. He will never change. You can either stick with him and end up several years down the line still miserable (like I am) or get out now. It's not fair on the baby or your older kids to live in an environment where you're miserable and it's a terrible example to set for your kids. As soon as I have had this baby and can go back to work I'm off.
Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now