Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not as tender

(7 Posts)
Shainamarpia Fri 23-Dec-16 14:21:52

So I'm around 5 and a half to 6 and a half weeks pregnant and I've noticed that my breasts feel less tender than they have in the past. Although it comes and goes, after taking my bra off they are more tender but it dies down.

Basically they dont feel as tender as before and the tenderness comes and goes.

I had a scan on Monday everything looked good according to midwife and sonographer.

Shainamarpia Fri 23-Dec-16 17:46:48

Is this normal or should I be worried??

NickyEds Fri 23-Dec-16 18:24:57

My boobs weren't tender at all with ds, I really had no symptoms at all! Nothing to worry about.

Shainamarpia Fri 23-Dec-16 19:54:35

Thanks, hopefully. I had a mc earlier this year so everything makes me worry

NickyEds Fri 23-Dec-16 20:33:41

It must be very stressful. You might find that symptoms just come and go. With my second pregnancy I was nauseous all day every day for 11 weeks then it literally disappeared over night. Same with breast tenderness with that pregnancy (now heathy dd!)at around 14 weeks they absolutely blew up and even having a bra onhurt then a week later they just calmed down.

lynseyc83 Fri 23-Dec-16 22:01:31

I'm the same 5 weeks, symptom free which is worrying -my first two pregnancies I was sick constantly, sore breasts and so far with this one nothing I don't really feel pregnant

cooperbug Sat 24-Dec-16 14:37:57

I'm the same, they are tender from time to time but with no other symptoms it's a worry isn't it!

I'm about 6 weeks now, had a scan at approx 5.5 weeks and they could see a sac and yolk sac which they were reassured by at this stage.

Have to go back in 2 weeks and hopefully see heartbeat then but wish it was sooner!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now