Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Emotional mess at 32 weeks

(3 Posts)
Crazycatlady123 Fri 23-Dec-16 11:12:39

I've been quite emotionally balanced throughout my pregnancy all things considered despite a couple of meltdowns over trivial bollocks and have been fortunate enough to not have many difficulties so far. But this week I've been a right emotional mess!

I cry at the thought of leaving my work collegues behind for a year and at the excitement and anxiety of this new chapter, and I cry at friendships which have dwindled this year and feelings of loneliness and if I'll manage to make new friends.

I'm also crying at rediculous stuff like cute kittens, acts of kindness and generally nice lovely things that shouldn't get me upset.

Anyone else feeling this way? Will it pass? I just want to enjoy Christmas but this is exhausting with anything setting me off.

paperandpaint Fri 23-Dec-16 11:48:34

I'm 25 weeks and I've cried for the whole of my pregnancy so far. I had a MMC a month before getting pregnant again and it feels as if my brain has just never caught up. I am really happy to be pregnant but emotionally all over the place. It barely takes anything to start me off. I've also has both DD birthdays and Xmas to sort out so exhausted and drained too which is not helping!

Crazycatlady123 Fri 23-Dec-16 12:08:32

Maybe a long overdue break over Christmas is what's needed for both of us @paperandpaint

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now