Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not feeling pregnant

(6 Posts)
cooperbug Fri 23-Dec-16 09:40:40

How long did it take for you to 'feel' pregnant with symptoms?

Im about 5.5-6 weeks and have no symptoms yet and after a miscarriage a couple of months ago I'm getting myself anxious.

Fieldsandgrasses Fri 23-Dec-16 09:59:57

You and me both on both fronts. Am a bit tired at the end of the day (not surprising given the time of year etc.) and feel mildly hungover for about 10 mins first thing. That's it. No sore boobs, nada. 7.3 and it's a long wait till my 10 week scan (have seen a heartbeat though).

cooperbug Sat 24-Dec-16 14:43:21

Thanks for your reply fields

boobs are slightly tender from time to time but with no other symptoms it's a worry isn't it!

I'm about 6 weeks now, had a scan at approx 5.5 weeks and they could see a sac and yolk sac which they were reassured by at this stage.

Have to go back in 2 weeks and hopefully see heartbeat then but wish it was sooner!

When did you see the heartbeat?

MissClarke86 Sat 24-Dec-16 14:52:05

I'm 30 weeks and never had sore boobs!

Felt a bit ropey and tired in the afternoons at about week 8, and other than going off southern fried chicken that has been it.

Not everyone gets strong symptoms so I really wouldn't worry!

UnicornPee Sat 24-Dec-16 14:52:50

I had a MC in May and I'm now 28 weeks pregnant.
I only had the symptom of extreme tiredness (always hit around 3pm and I'd be in bed by 6/7pm)
Other than that nothing occurred til 10-12 weeks

SilentBatperson Sat 24-Dec-16 15:59:00

If your breasts are slightly tender, that's a symptom.

At your stage with my first, I also had a dullish backache and my lower back was hot, though I only noticed the latter when DH pointed it out. But I hadn't had an MC so it may be different when you've conceived before, iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now