Talk

Advanced search

Waters breaking

(6 Posts)
Laurens93245 Thu 22-Dec-16 20:49:57

Okay guys how do you know if your waters have gone or you have just lost all bladder control? Was laughing with mum and sister stood up and had a trickle went to the toilet and a lot of fluid came out but still unsure if it was waters Or just a wee. 🙈All this happened after baby was putting a lot of pressure down below

Puggleface Thu 22-Dec-16 21:15:44

How far along are you? I had something similar with DS! I saw my MW the next day who convinced me it was pee but it was actually my waters! Call your MAU they can test to see what it actually is!

Princesspinkgirl Thu 22-Dec-16 21:53:16

Call your maternity unit they can advise

Mrsbclinton Thu 22-Dec-16 22:02:58

The waters will keep flowing after they break. Go to hospital and thry will check for you.

MrPoppersPenguins Thu 22-Dec-16 22:14:49

I had this at 27 weeks and panicked. Went to triage and they did a simple swab which showed it wasn't my waters. Get checked out to be sure.

cudbywestrangers Thu 22-Dec-16 22:17:32

Felt tightening (probably mild contraction) then pop and gush. Didn't feel like a wee somehow! And contractions started straight after with both of mine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now