Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not out of the woods yet!?

(4 Posts)
mollysue2311 Thu 22-Dec-16 18:30:19

Hi girls, first post here & not sure if this is the right page to post it but just looking for some advice/ reassurance really.
Took a clear blue digital test on Monday (cd26)and got a bfp of 1-2 weeks. Was delighted & surprised! Af was due yesterday (cd28) however today I've had light pink cm a couple of times when I've wiped (not actual blood) and am beginning to feel anxious/ disheartened as I usually got a couple of days spotting before af so am now worried I'll get my af on Xmas day as aresult of a cp. I've an appointment with the midwife on 5th Jan. Does anyone think it's an idea to get an appointment to check my blood levels? Has anyone experienced the same thing? Sorry for my ramble

lynseyc83 Thu 22-Dec-16 18:46:39

Congratulations on your positive result I'm about 5 weeks now, I'm
Booked in to see the midwife next year, will feel reassured then, if your worried see your gp and they may check your levels

Shainamarpia Fri 23-Dec-16 10:20:29

I read that it was quite common for you to spot when af is due. Perhaps just that?
Hope all is well flowers

haveacupoftea Fri 23-Dec-16 10:43:15

Spotting is usually ok and just the embryo settling in. Just wait and see how it progresses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now