Advanced search

Nipples Shells?

(3 Posts)
user278173 Thu 22-Dec-16 17:43:55

Midwife has recommended getting nipple "shells" (she was v specific about the word shells) to shape flatter nipples. I can only find nipple shields for collecting milk and stopping rubbing mine that mention shaping nipples.

Can anybody help?

SnapCackleFlop Thu 22-Dec-16 17:47:06

They are indeed different! There are loads of brands, here's one: (try looking for breast shells rather than nipple shells smile

TerriB84 Fri 23-Dec-16 09:55:08

Try using the search term nipple formers. These are for women with flat or inverted nipples to help with breastfeeding. Most brands have something along these lines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: