Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

39 weeks trouble sleeping

(6 Posts)
Princesspinkgirl Thu 22-Dec-16 00:28:45

Anyone else struggling with sleep issues it's so frustrating especially when your partner is snoozing next to you !! Why do men get the easy bit 🤔

oldlaundbooth Thu 22-Dec-16 00:33:44

Oh yes. But DH isn't even asleep next to me, he's in the spare room! Apparently he could hear me snoring the other night through the bloody walls confused

That and carpal tunnel, needing to pee, feeling mega uncomfortable etc.

Hellmouth Thu 22-Dec-16 00:35:23

I'm not pregnant anymore, but when I eventually got to sleep, I got my own back by snoring so loudly, partner would wake up grin (another wonderful side effect of pregnancy)

Bumbleclat Thu 22-Dec-16 04:47:03

Yep- I've been like this for months now.
Just get up, have a cuppa and pretend it's not night time, it's the only way iVE FOUND i CAN COPE.

Princesspinkgirl Thu 22-Dec-16 12:40:34

It's frustrating isent it lol my partner moans and says if I leave the room I wake him lol so I end up playing on the phone to keep amused ! hmm i know everyone says enjoy the last bit of pregnancy but at least with a newborn you have a valid reason to be awake

PeachBellini123 Thu 22-Dec-16 21:10:36

Yes also 39 weeks and sleep is just not happening. Feel asleep on the couch earlier and DH woke me up by talking to me. He then said 'oh were you asleep?' angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now