Talk

Advanced search

In need of advice

(3 Posts)
user1482339683 Wed 21-Dec-16 17:10:44

Hi everyone i was wondering if any one has ever been in this situation and could tell me ths outcome.. in 25 years old and on the pill.. in october my dog had 9 pups over 2 nights and in the time i missed 2.3 pills i missed my period on 19th november and i have now missed another one which was due around a day or two agoo.. i have had some strange mucus, tiredness ans constipation sore nipples ect however i have done several tests and all have come back negative the last time i done one was yesterday morning..i have a doctor phoning me on friday soo i have been in limbo for over a month now and id just like to hear any advice or similar peoples storys.. thanku smile

Bex2110 Thu 22-Dec-16 15:14:03

Hi OP. Not had anything like this myself but didn't want to read and run. Are you on the pill where you take a break and then bleed? Have you don't a clear blue test? I found they worked best for me?

user1482339683 Thu 22-Dec-16 15:47:02

Thanks for replying .. i took a clear blue one around a month ago.. im on microgynon 30 ans always bleed on my break.. but this is the 2nd time ive missed and just thinking could somethin else be wrong

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now