Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cramps at 6+3

(10 Posts)
m33r Tue 20-Dec-16 20:17:51

I am 6+3 today and have had quite noticeable cramps today. Has anyone else had this?

I've had 2 MCs and one CP this year so am really anxious. I have a scan next week but looking for reassurance in the meantime x

mistletoeprickles Wed 21-Dec-16 07:59:58

I'm 6+1 and I've had cramps on and off for the last two weeks. In my case I do know all is well as I've been scanned.
The epu have basically said not to worry enless I have bleeding too.
I think a lot of it is the body changing

Creatureofthenight Wed 21-Dec-16 15:33:57

Cramps that feel like period pain are quite common early on, it's the surge in hormones and your uterus stretching.

Temporaryname137 Wed 21-Dec-16 15:54:30

I had them from about 6-8 weeks! Congratulations, hope you have much better luck this time

Temporaryname137 Wed 21-Dec-16 15:55:44

I always think it's a shit game that the body likes to play during the 2WW. Sore boobs? Mood swings? Cramps? Are you pregnant? Is it PMT? Is it perimenopause? Who knows! That's the fun!

I mean really, you'd think the symptoms could be different...!

FrizzBombDelight Wed 21-Dec-16 16:01:13

I would get period pain like cramps and the odd stabbing pain but all seems to have settled now at 16weeks. Please try not to worry xxx

AshAlee1989 Wed 21-Dec-16 16:32:26

I have been getting cramps/twinges for the last few days and I am about four weeks. Think it is just the body adapting smile You can always ring your GP if you're worried and if they think it is a point for concern, they will call you in.

m33r Wed 21-Dec-16 17:47:15

Thank you all so much. This is all so reassuring especially since my sickness completely went away today too so am clingy to this thread as hope. Thanks everyone flowers

mistletoeprickles Wed 21-Dec-16 18:13:38

It's common for sickness to come in waves.
You'll be sick as a pig tomorrow

Temporaryname137 Wed 21-Dec-16 19:13:51

Honestly, sickness and other symptoms are absolutely no measure of what is happening. I had zero symptoms and was fine (went around grabbing my boobs to see if they felt sore like some kind of perv!); a friend was sick as a dog and v sadly was not. It's just about how your body reacts to the hormones and no more - so don't think about it. Just relax as much as you can chocolate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now