Talk

Advanced search

39+2 ugh had enough moany thread inside

(11 Posts)
Princesspinkgirl Tue 20-Dec-16 09:05:02

So anyone else due soon and feeling incredibly uncomfortable and just had enough come moan with me !
My symptoms include
Bad backache
Moody
Uncomfortable
The list goes on ... share yours

Nikki2ol6 Tue 20-Dec-16 09:21:17

I'm 38wks and feel huge I think he's at least 7 and a half pounds now. My back hurts I keep getting cramps that get into a regular pattern then fade off. I'm so tired and just want to eat everything, last night I got my first taste of indigestion and it was awful!!! Lasted all night and woke me up twice so today I'm super tired. And to top it all off
My baby is going to be very poorly and need heart surgery when he's born so I'm really upset and dreading him coming out into the world where he is no longer safe but at the same time want him out and him to be in safe hands. The stress is unreal but I think I'm coping very well for now

Princesspinkgirl Tue 20-Dec-16 09:49:31

Nikki2ol6 sorry to hear your baby will poorly. I hope everything goes well for you

Nikki2ol6 Tue 20-Dec-16 10:01:50

Thank you I'm sure it will the doctors will be there when he arrives and ready for what ever state he may be in

PeachBellini123 Tue 20-Dec-16 10:55:13

Good luck for you and you baby Nikki.

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow. Had a dream labour started but no signs in real life! Midwife offered to do a sweep next week, praying it starts something.

I'm so uncomfortable, feel huge, can't sleep and although I want to eat everything sight I can't because of awful heartburn and acid reflux.

Not glamourous this pregnancy lark!

Princesspinkgirl Tue 20-Dec-16 11:29:26

PeachBellini123 your right this is no fun! Midwife won't even do a sweep till 41 weeks ugh

PeachBellini123 Tue 20-Dec-16 11:51:15

I was surprised mine offered to do one on my due date. Apparently they don't work unless your body is ready anyway so we'll see what happens...

Starlight85 Tue 20-Dec-16 13:04:18

I'm 37+5 and feeling really uncomfortable although what's making me feel worse at the moment is how tired I am, mainly because I just can't sleep. I lay in bed for literally hours at night trying to get to sleep and then wake up several times and can't get back to sleep sometimes for an hour or more!

MagpieCursedTea Tue 20-Dec-16 13:39:47

I'm 37+6 and really thought Baby was coming at the weekend. I was kept awake all night with irregular pains but they had faded by the end of Sunday. Up until that point I'd wanted baby to stay put until after Christmas but after on/off niggles and pains since then, I just want it over with. I'm also exhausted and I have a sore throat/cold which isn't helping!

Princesspinkgirl Tue 20-Dec-16 18:13:46

MagpieCursedTea I've had a few false alarms in the last week it's getting deflating now I said I didn't want to be in hospital over Christmas but I'm starting to think oh well it's better babys out then me being overdue I did go overdue last time by 2 days so I'm thinking that's likely anyway which is just Crap

PberryT Tue 20-Dec-16 19:36:47

36 weeks here and enough us enough!

Baby's head is engaged but not really so much as a twinge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now