Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby movement low down?

(4 Posts)
NewMum26 Mon 19-Dec-16 17:26:26

I'm 20 weeks just over and have been feeling flutters for a few weeks now and recently it's becoming more obvious movements and little kicks which is lovely smile Is it normal for the nudges and kicks to feel quite low down at this stage? Like around he pubic line? X

hexagon01 Mon 19-Dec-16 17:29:29

I'm not quite sure what's normal, but I'm 20 weeks today and mine tend to feel quite low too smile

SarahOoo Mon 19-Dec-16 20:25:55

I'm 23 weeks and I felt mine from about 17 weeks and they've been low the whole time until yesterday when she was a little higher! If you haven't yet, look at your stomach when you're relaxing in the evening, you will SEE your baby move if you look close enough! Enjoy ladies x

SunnyDayDreaming101 Tue 20-Dec-16 10:34:49

Yup I still have this, 21 weeks now and getting big kicks now. Some days it high up some days I tell baby to stop playing football with my ovaries!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now