Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's sank in and I'm stressed as hell

(3 Posts)
Stormcloud10 Mon 19-Dec-16 15:41:25

Just found out I'm pregnant with number 3, I'm around 4.2 weeks and I rang the doctors today to speak to the midwife (I'll need a stitch and I'm not sure at what point they do this) anyway, not sure if it's my hormones but it's suddenly real and I'm suddenly stressed as hell. How am I going to cope? How am I going to afford it? What am I going to do about work?

My logical brain says we both work and cope fine at the moment and my job is fantastic (flexible and they're lovely) and I'll be fine. But I seem to having a hormonal breakdown! Please tell me I'm not alone, I could cry with stress sad

thecatsarecrazy Mon 19-Dec-16 15:50:16

Totally normal. Me and dh discussed number 3, tried and happened straight away. Then it sunk in and I was worried we had done the right thing. 34 weeks now I imagine when baby is here I will stress again but its happening now

Stormcloud10 Mon 19-Dec-16 18:18:56

Thank you, I don't know where it's all come from and I'm in a much better place all round than with my previous pregnancies but I have this feeling of sheer panic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now