Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy sniffles? Not getting enough sleep

(3 Posts)
T00ManyB00ks Mon 19-Dec-16 09:22:18

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has any tips? I'm currently 14 weeks and this has been happening for a couple of months. Every morning I wake up between 3-6am to use the bathroom (yes, I know that's normal) but I'm struggling to go back to sleep b/c once I'm awake I start sneezing and sniffling. Usually lasts an hour or so.
It's not too bad at the weekend when I can sleep in, but I usually get up for work at 6:30 so I'm knackered. I'm not allergic to anything in my bedroom as it doesn't happen at any other time and I don't have a cold. What is this please?!?!

Star8181 Mon 19-Dec-16 21:37:06

Hi, I don't know what it is but I had exactly the same, every night when I got up to go to the toilet it would start me off in a massive sneezing fit! It's better now at 30 weeks, although I have to sleep with a few pillows to be able to breathe properly. I believe there is something called pregnancy rhinitis if you want google it.

T00ManyB00ks Mon 19-Dec-16 22:09:21

Ahhhh! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now