Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feels like I'm gonna be pregnant forever!!

(2 Posts)
choockychoo Sun 18-Dec-16 22:29:08

Ok so I'm only 7 weeks gone but I find myself wishing each day to go a little quicker so I can get to the next week along! Than its like "yay I can read what's happening to the baby at 8 weeks now woopie!!"
This is my second pregnancy and it's been long awaited, I wish I could just enjoy it but I'm just wishing it away!
I'm worrying because I lost a baby before at 10 weeks, so in my head if I can get to 12 weeks than I can start getting excited about it, I dont want to get excited for it to not last and be devastated again.
Anyone else count down the days, and I know people are gonna think I'm so wrong for saying this but does anyone else try to stay detached from their pregnancy in the early weeks? I really don't want to but it's so painful when it all goes wrong

Princesspinkgirl Sun 18-Dec-16 23:06:45

When you get to week 13 it seems to fly honestly I'm 39 weeks pregnant now and it's gone ridiculously quick lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now