Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4 year old just jumped on my stomach - 28 weeks pregnant

(5 Posts)
Suzi19 Sun 18-Dec-16 19:47:01

My 4 year old has just leaped onto my stomach whilst we were in bed reading a story - it really hurt at the time! Baby is moving but now I'm panicking! So worried something will happen anyone had anything similar happen??

Thank you xx

Diamondsandpears Sun 18-Dec-16 20:55:03

Yes toddler constantly leaping from all angles and using me as a climbing frame but if you are worried seek advice.

eastcoastmum2014 Mon 19-Dec-16 09:09:31

My almost two year old keeps jumping, kicking, elbowing and generally attacking her poor little brother (I'm 33 weeks) and so far no issues. If the pain continues or you start to bleed then seek medical advise, otherwise I wouldn't worry- they are well protected in there xxx

netflixandsleep Mon 19-Dec-16 09:12:52

Are you a rhesus negative blood type OP? I could be wrong here but I vaguely remember being told that I had to report any hard knocks to my bump to a midwife due to me being rhesus neg.

If you are I'm sure you'd already know this but thought I'd mention just in case.

originalusernamefail Mon 19-Dec-16 09:23:39

I was absolutely certain that DS2 was going to be born with a DS1 footprint on his face grin. I think it's a peril of being a younger sibling. Seriously though any pain / worries OP get yourself some advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now