Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help.

(5 Posts)
Chloeisobelle21 Sun 18-Dec-16 19:03:07

I'm 9 weeks pregnant from my last missed period. Had positive tests plus some nausea, very emotional and have gone off certain foods. My son is 8 months old so I'm pregnant quite quickly but I'm worried as with both my other pregnancies I had morning sickness, sore boobs and felt pretty unwell. This time I haven't got sore boobs, they don't seem to appear any bigger or have pronounced veins. I don't have a brown line down my tummy and apart from being emotional and feeling some nausea I actually feel okay. Could this be because it's 3rd baby and my last pregnancy wasn't long ago and my body is more used to the hormones or should I be worried?

OreoHeaven Sun 18-Dec-16 19:12:31

I wouldn't expect to have the brown line until I was further along in my pregnancy personally. Also no two/three/four pregnancies etc are necessarily the same.

imaimaimaimaimachameleon Sun 18-Dec-16 19:12:38

Every pregnancy is different. What is it you feel you should be worried about?

When you say you're '9 weeks pregnant from my last missed period', what do you mean? If you missed a period 9 weeks ago then you're roughly 11 weeks pregnant. If you had a period 9 weeks ago then you're roughly 7 weeks pregnant. If you're 9 weeks pregnant then your last period would have been about 11 weeks ago.

Chloeisobelle21 Sun 18-Dec-16 19:14:15

I'm just worried as both my previous pregnancies I had really yucky sickness and I was so unwell. My last period was October the 16th so that works out at 9 weeks from my baby app. I always thought everyone's boobs became sore when pregnant. I suppose I'm worried the pregnancy isn't progressing as it should

sickofTeletubbies Sun 18-Dec-16 19:18:49

Chloe with DD my nipples were untouchable from a few days after conception (people may say that it's impossible to have symptoms that early but I definitely did). This time they are nowhere near as sore and have not grown at all. Not everyone gets sore boobs. Every pregnancy is different, I would enjoy being symptom free as it kick in later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now