Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pink or Blue?

(9 Posts)
sickofTeletubbies Sun 18-Dec-16 18:11:40

Any nub theorists want to have a guess?

SexTrainGlue Sun 18-Dec-16 18:19:09

It all looks grey tbh. As do all ultrasounds.

Are tests different colours these days? Surely it tells you on the packaging which colour us BFP (blue in my day, prob other colours are available now). But if you've been scanned, isn't it rather late to be still asking about the colours on a test?

In reality of course, it's all pink.

Though blue baby syndrome does exist (suggest you don't google) and there are posters here who (sadly) can help you if this is your diagnosis.

sickofTeletubbies Sun 18-Dec-16 18:28:19

STG now you joke, but I could be colour blind. You may think that I am sad for posting, and to be honest I'm ok with. Perfectly happy in my own skin. Thanks for your (pointless) input.

CanandWill Sun 18-Dec-16 18:30:25

Boy

drinkyourmilk Sun 18-Dec-16 19:55:44

Looks like a girl to me. There again I'm not great a nub theory smile

sickofTeletubbies Sun 18-Dec-16 20:06:57

Thanks can and drink. I'm not either and I think it's a girl but it does have a slight angle. We didn't get to see DDs so it's exciting playing the guessing game. I'm happy with either so not taking it seriously.

BenefitsQuestions Sun 18-Dec-16 20:11:31

I'm going to be a pedantic arsehole and say please use "boy or girl" not "pink or blue" its a hellish irritating cliche to many people

Saying that, I'd love to guess but can't see the nub clearly enough. Good luck with the pregnancy

avengerhart85 Sun 18-Dec-16 20:17:24

I'm guessing boy. smile

sickofTeletubbies Sun 18-Dec-16 21:02:24

Benefits I'm sorry that my use of the English language offends you. avengerhart thanks. I have very strong girl feelings, so would be a nice surprise if I was wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now