Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did any of you not get a BFNs before 13DPO?

(10 Posts)
Excellentstick Sat 17-Dec-16 22:12:32

My body is playing annoying tricks on me but I am getting BFNs. Boots own brand one on what I believe to be the eve of 11dpo and one on the morning of 12dpo. I'm going to test tomorrow morning with a clearblue (not digi) but if I'm not pregnant something ain't right as all I've had is a bit of light spotting and no period. I'm now 14dpo but normally only have about a 10/11 day luteal phase.

Basically I'm asking you pregnant people if any of you got BFNs for a bit before you got a BFP? When I've been pregnant before I had strong lines long before period was due...

Excellentstick Sat 17-Dec-16 22:34:13

No one?

bonzo77 Sat 17-Dec-16 22:35:59

A friend did. All BFN till 10 weeks!

Excellentstick Sat 17-Dec-16 22:42:34

Was she ever given a reason for that Bonzo?

Excellentstick Sat 17-Dec-16 22:44:29

I've just realised my title makes no sense at all

bonzo77 Sat 17-Dec-16 23:06:10

No reason. The pregnancy was totally normal and healthy. And her 3rd (her second was a miscarriage).

haveacupoftea Sat 17-Dec-16 23:16:41

I had positives several days before my AF due date, but everyone is different.

bloodydrama Sat 17-Dec-16 23:26:40

I had negative with DD1, positive at about 5 weeks
My best friend has just had a BFP after BFN last week grin

leighdinglady Sun 18-Dec-16 07:36:06

4 days before AF was due! So for me that would make it just 10dpo ish

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 18-Dec-16 08:55:22

My preg is ivf so slightly diff as know Excalty when conceived but yes I tested 3daya early but as was my birthday but was bfn and was 😢 Another failure but retested as advised 3 days later and got bfp and was wtf this can't actually be happening

I never test early with ivf as no point as have to test few days later anyway

So yes can happen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now