Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is this positive?

(7 Posts)
Chickabot Sat 17-Dec-16 22:06:11

Hi everyone, I'm a new member, hopefully I'm posting in the right section. I'm on day 26 of a 26/28 day regular cycle and have been having pregnancy symptoms. I've taken a test tonight and I think I can see a second line. Would you mind taking a look for me? Thanks x

BicycleMadeForTwo Sat 17-Dec-16 22:09:50

I can't see another line I'm afraid but hopefully it's just me

Nikki2ol6 Sat 17-Dec-16 22:12:49

Hmmmm I'm not sure I have those type of eyes that always see lines lol perhaps if you do really believe there is another line you can nip out and buy a more sensitive test?? I thought I seen a line on an internet cheapie at 7dpo!! It was so debatable though so I went to town and got a super drug test and took it that afternoon and to my utter shock there was clearly another line!!! I'm nearly 38wks now

Chickabot Sat 17-Dec-16 22:13:18

Thanks for looking. It is awfully faint. Been getting vv faint lines for a couple of days now and not sure what to make of it x

Nikki2ol6 Sat 17-Dec-16 22:14:43

Well it can take a while to show on those tests mine stayed very faint on them for ages so maybe try a more expensive test to confirm then leave it at that

Chickabot Sat 17-Dec-16 22:18:59

Yeah I think I'm the same Nikki lol, thinking maybe I just have line eye. I've tried 3 different brands and they all appear to have faint lines but they don't seem to be getting darker. Thinking about doing a digital as at least then I won't be staring at linesconfused lol

Chickabot Sat 17-Dec-16 22:22:40

Also congrats on your pregnancy! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now