Talk

Advanced search

Twinges niggles and stitch like feeling

(7 Posts)
Shainamarpia Sat 17-Dec-16 12:43:35

So I found out I was pregnant about a week and a half ago. Im around 6 weeks i think. I've not been at home I'm visiting family so I haven't gone to the doctors yet, I plan on going on Monday.

For the past week or so I've been getting twinges, niggling and pulling sensation low down almost groin area no pain just sensation they come and go but they are almost always on the right hand side.

I haven't had any bleeding no shoulder tip pain or any other warning signs just these niggles.

I'm a little worried not overly as no other symptoms like I said but has anyone else had any experiences like this?

Shainamarpia Sat 17-Dec-16 13:59:41

Anyone had this experience?

Helbel82 Sat 17-Dec-16 14:24:19

Yep, me and I'm now 27 weeks. I got a lot of twinges to start with mainly on the right as my uterus was growing. I've also had a stitch like pain but that didn't really start until quite recently.
I went to the GP to get it all checked out when I was about 6 weeks and they sent me for a scan as a precaution. All I can say is that your body is currently going through a lot of changes with experiencing a whole load of new sensations however it's always best to get these things checked out.

Shainamarpia Sat 17-Dec-16 14:45:44

Im hoping thats all it is the muscle stretching and getting ready. Obviously when I have pain one side I started to worry about ectopic pregnancy. I just pray that's not what's happening as I had a mc earlier on in the year.

PowerofThree Sat 17-Dec-16 15:01:45

I had similar sounding symptoms. Also went to gp and got sent for an early scan as a precaution. In my case I had a cyst on my right ovary that they reckoned was the problem

MissMarplesHat Sat 17-Dec-16 15:04:21

I had very similar pains, apparently it was uterus stretching. Congratulations on your pregnancy flowers

Shainamarpia Sat 17-Dec-16 15:23:05

I'm hoping that it's something along those lines. Fingers crossed everything is well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now