Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feel super hormonal and so annoyed!!!

(5 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Fri 16-Dec-16 20:01:13

I'm 37+ and been fine all day then just before I flew off the handle and now I'm in the bedroom on my own sooooo annoyed and feel like crying!! I don't even know why!! Anyone have a sudden rage for no reason?? Am I cracking up?

Bumbleclat Fri 16-Dec-16 23:44:11

I have had this too and have somehow managed to not take it out on DH.
I was furious that he put the cot next to our bed where Id asked him to I was furious that he moved the nursery furniture around like Id asked him to
I was also furious beyond belief that he didn't wash up after I'd cooked even though I always leave it for a while after eating. I think its just hormones!

Nikki2ol6 Sat 17-Dec-16 07:10:16

I'm feeling calmer this morning (so far) hope it stays this way lol

Laura05 Sat 17-Dec-16 08:11:21

I have the rage at the tiniest most juvenile things grin

Anything from dh breathing to my 2dc just doing my head in!

I've never understood why people drink on a daily basis but it's recently coming to light lol

It's just hormones and once the rage has passed I always feel stupid. Actually I feel stupid during as I have no idea why I'm raging and can't stop it grin

Fun and games eh?! blush

thecatsarecrazy Sat 17-Dec-16 17:40:20

The phone keep going gives me rage
People in supermarkets - rage
Husband going into town a week ago made me annoyed
Husband buying a new phone annoyed me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now