Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant and everything is making me cringe!

(4 Posts)
Chloeisobelle21 Fri 16-Dec-16 09:16:51

I'm around 8 weeks and everything is grossing me out. I have suffered from some nausea but no actual sickness yet fingers crossed. But every little thing is grossing me out. Taking wet washing out of the machine is horrendous I can't stand to touch it, having a shower makes me feel like I want to crawl out of my skin. Is this just me being weird or is this an actual pregnancy thing? I hate feeling like this always like a want to crawl out of my skin!

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Fri 16-Dec-16 09:18:51

Normal.

I developed an aversion to my husband...

NickyEds Fri 16-Dec-16 09:22:48

Me too KingJoffrey...and most foods....and air. The only thing I really liked was the idea of eating big mouthfuls of plaster dust.

Chloeisobelle21 Fri 16-Dec-16 10:04:13

Haha. It seems to revolve around dirt for me. My housework is suffering at the moment but I have no motivation to do it. I'm really house proud so I don't like mess at all but lately I've been creeping round the house trying not to look at it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now