Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recommendations for pregnancy pillow to help pelvic /hip pain

(5 Posts)
purpleviolet1 Thu 15-Dec-16 23:40:27

Hi, I'm currently 25 weeks and thought I was doing so well. I've been sleeping with a pillow between my legs and a towel under my
Bump to support it which has been helping but last couple nights have been horrendous and think I just need to invest in a pregnancy pillow. No idea which to get as there seems to be a few shapes and sizes?? Hoping to breastfeed so would be great if it could come into use then too.

Thanks

Bumbleclat Fri 16-Dec-16 02:42:53

I bought a quite stiff large memory foam one from primark and it's been really good slotted between legs slightly under bottom half of bump to keep me all lined up.

ItchyFoot Fri 16-Dec-16 03:40:41

I have the summer infant body pillow. I love it but it is a bit tricky to roll over or get up for a wee 7 times a night

HVB79 Fri 16-Dec-16 03:55:00

I borrowed a dream genie the first time which was great. Second pregnancy saw a recommendation on here for a v shaped pillow from Dunelm. Was just as comfy and has been very useful for night feeds.
Second cover is helpful just in case! Hope you feel better soon.

Pineappletastic Fri 16-Dec-16 04:14:39

I had a 12 foot one that went all around me, it was good as I could turn over without moving it, just use the other 'leg' iyswim.

I would say that it was a squish with me, DH, and the pillow in a standard double (ok in our king size).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now