Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Something to make you laugh!

(8 Posts)
user1479150521 Tue 29-Nov-16 20:27:01

If you don't laugh you will cry! Thought I would share my morning with all of you so we can all laugh at our bad times!
So this morning I was in a surprisingly good mood, no pains in the night, slept like a log and my husband had started my car so I didn't have to freeze driving to work. I was hungry! For the first time since knowing I was preg I wanted breakfast! (I am now 7 weeks) So I though I'll treat myself and have some toast, I'll not push it and have it dry. So I got in my car on way to work munching away and I finished it all! Thought I'll have a piece of chewing gum freshen the breathe! Oooooo what a bad mistake that was, I started choking then was like shit I can't breathe luckily I could see a lay by on the Motorway straight ahead so in a frantic panic I pulled into the lay by not being able to see because I was chocking so hard I was in tears. I open the car door to spit this nasty piece of gum out and what happen.... in plane sight of one of the busiest motorways at 8am I threw up right out my car door!! I just looked at the sick and said bye bye toast it was nice while it lasted hahahahahaha

thecatsarecrazy Tue 29-Nov-16 20:32:33

Oh dear. I was sick on the bus on the way home from work once. Luckily I had a carrier bag on me and did it in that. Trouble is I also had shopping in it.

mumwhatnothing Tue 29-Nov-16 20:40:13

Oh the joys and deception of morning sickness

SarahOoo Tue 29-Nov-16 22:11:46

I have so many stories like that! The best one is when I puked up my pasta dinner....didn't have time to hit the flush before the second wave came and all the puke splashed back into my face!

I've also wet myself about 7 times due to the force of all heaving!

timeforachangeithink Tue 29-Nov-16 22:15:43

I was sitting in rush hour traffic going nowhere fast and had to open my door to be sick out it. I was only sick about 3 times during my pregnancy but that one will live in my memory! blush

LauraK1987 Wed 30-Nov-16 20:35:47

Oh no!!! I'm the exact opposite! I can't get enough of food! I'm 9weeks today and for the last month I've done nothing but eat, I feel sick 24/7 and the only thing that seems to ease it is stuffing my face 😂

SquedgieBeckenheim Wed 30-Nov-16 20:52:33

When I was about 10 weeks pregnant I threw up in my lunch bag on the way home from work.

ExcitedMamaToBe Wed 30-Nov-16 21:04:40

SarahOoo i pee'd myself from heaving so hard as well haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now