Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

17 weeks 4 days and less movement

(4 Posts)
Suzie2287 Tue 29-Nov-16 17:57:09

Hi,

This might sound silly at such an early stage of feeling movement, but I'm just a bit concerned that I haven't felt as many flutterings today! For the past week or so I've been feeling it more and more, but today, I have only had a few, whereas yesterday, baby was being very active!

Has anyone got any advice or had the same problem?

Thanks!

LivinOnAChair Tue 29-Nov-16 17:59:19

I didn't feel very much at all until about 20 weeks and didn't really have any sort of pattern until about 24 weeks from what I remember. However that being said you know your baby, go and get checked if you're worried!

drinkyourmilk Tue 29-Nov-16 18:25:54

I'm 22 weeks, and feel definate movements now. My midwife said that it's only from 24 weeks that you should be keeping an eye on movement patterns. So I think you'll be OK.

Dixiechick17 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:17:10

At 17 weeks the baby is so tiny and can tuck themselves up in a corner somewhere. I was told this at 24 weeks, so 17 weeks would be even smaller, also when facing inwards at that stage you'd feel less too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now