We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pre labour?

(2 Posts)
zaraboblet26 Tue 29-Nov-16 16:40:01

I am 40 weeks on Friday (2nd Dec) for the last week I've had a really bad tummy...increased moisture "down there" (sorry for TMI lol!!)!! As the weeks gone on, prob from Saturday/Sunday I have these aches in my back, starts from bottom of my bum and I can feel it through the middle of my spine to halfway up my back. Then I get the feeling of the period cramps at the front. And my bump goes hard every now and again, I did put it down to baby running out of room...now I'm not sure! It's been on and off, lasting about 30 mins at a time every few hours. Is this the start of labour? This is my first so I have no idea lol!!

mikesh909 Tue 29-Nov-16 19:56:58

I reach the 40 week deadline a day ahead of you and like you it's my first. It's so hard to tell isn't it? Is it something or is it just another generic ache / pain / symptom??

I am getting the odd cramp here and there, the bump hardening thing, etc etc but nothing really seems to be happening. I've also got three more days at work so I'm kind of hoping nothing progresses too much between now and then!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now