Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due a facial this afternoon. 20weeks pregnant

(4 Posts)
Lotsofqueries Tue 29-Nov-16 12:55:40

Im due a facial this afternoon. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and it's just occurred to me that I shouldn't lay on my back? Is that correct?

kikisdelivery Tue 29-Nov-16 13:57:49

It tends to be later on in pregnancy, as the baby's still quite small at your stage. I'm now 30 weeks and have an eyebrow shape this Friday which I'll be asking to sit slightly up for - I go every few weeks and even at the last one, when I was 27 or so weeks, I felt a bit funny lying fully down. If it's a beautician you visit regularly, ask them to pop it on to your records so that they know to sit you up later on smile

Nikki2ol6 Tue 29-Nov-16 14:55:01

That's only incase you faint as the weight of the uterus can put pressure on a vein..... Iv had many ultrasound scans lasting over an hour at a time and I have to lay on my back the whole time and it's never had an effect on me or my baby. Go and enjoy your facial

Lotsofqueries Tue 29-Nov-16 21:12:39

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now