Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this a positive

(8 Posts)
Lisamcg91 Tue 29-Nov-16 10:25:06

Took this test on sunday and got excited but now am starting to wonder if av got it wrong lol as its not that dark.

NeverAShadowOfDoubt Tue 29-Nov-16 10:36:23

Did it come up within the time limit on instructions? If so, that is a lovely big fat positive! Congrats!

AliceThrewTheFookingGlass Tue 29-Nov-16 10:37:22

IT doesn't matter how feint or dark the line is. A line is a line.

Unless the test is actually one of those + sign ones then that is most definitely positive. Congratulations.

Lisamcg91 Tue 29-Nov-16 10:53:03

Yes it came up straight soon as a put it down and thank you very much a think a just cant take it in so a think am going to get told its wrong.

Nikki2ol6 Tue 29-Nov-16 11:02:47

Take a few more if it makes you feel better lol but yea it's a positive. Mine was waaaaay fainter than that and I'm 35 weeks now

Lisamcg91 Tue 29-Nov-16 11:18:38

A think al get a clear blue one to see how many weeks i am but thinks its cause it my first baby am a nervouse wreck x

AliceThrewTheFookingGlass Tue 29-Nov-16 11:40:20

Bare in mind that those conception indicators are a guess at best lisa you would be better off working out the first day of your last period and using that as day 1 of pregnancy. This is how doctors etc will date you before you can be dated properly by scan.

Lisamcg91 Tue 29-Nov-16 13:39:45

Yes i did that to which would make me 6 weeks and 2 days

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now