Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When did you first feel your baby move?

(5 Posts)
beanbag19 Tue 29-Nov-16 09:45:56

I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my second child and I am convinced I've felt a few movements over the past week. It feels like baby does a little somersault, markedly different to just wind. Am I imagining it? Anyone else felt something this early?

Nikki2ol6 Tue 29-Nov-16 14:51:00

No I don't think you can feel it that early. My first was 15 weeks and on the outside at 17 weeks and my second 19 weeks

Bethany0903 Tue 29-Nov-16 15:21:45

This is my second and I started feeling them at 13 weeks.

LGmumtobe Tue 29-Nov-16 15:32:08

I didn't feel movements until approx. 19-20 weeks! But I am pregnant with my first, and they say you can recognise the feeling much earlier with subsequent children.
I wouldn't imagine baby would make enough of an impression on your insides to be able to feel it just yet - but its beautiful if you think you are feeling it!

MrBloomIsActuallyAttractive Tue 29-Nov-16 20:34:26

First about 20 weeks and second about 22 weeks. Placenta in front second time so I think it made it harder to feel!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now