Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6+4 after mmc no symptoms

(6 Posts)
Ml1091 Mon 28-Nov-16 08:53:40

Hello,

When should I expect to get some symptoms? Other than some bloating and acne I have nothing at all.

I am worried that before my mmc in the summer I am sure I had aching breasts and a strange taste in my mouth by this time. But now I have nothing.

I have probably felt nauseous twice for about 10 mins. I just don't even feel pregnant.

When should I expect to start actually feeling pregnant and see some symptoms.

tessiegirl Mon 28-Nov-16 09:03:01

Hi there, I'm really sorry for what you have been through flowers

I just wanted to try and reassure you thst I had nearly NO symptoms whatsoever with dd. By around the 8 weeks mark I started to feel a little sick in the evening but not enough to put me off eating! Sometimes I could forget I was even pregnant and if it wasn't for the tests I wouldn't have believed it.

I do remember the extreme tiredness in the early weeks - needing to go to bed really early which wasn't like me at all - are you tired?

FuzzyOwl Mon 28-Nov-16 09:07:36

Sorry for your loss OP.

I had some symptoms with my mmc and never did bleed at all so had an ERPC. However, with DC2 the only things I had to say I was pregnant was a lack of AF and loads of BFPs. I have to admit that I went into the 12 week scan fully expecting to be told I had miscarried again and it was a horrible three month wait, but everything was absolutely fine and it turned out I was just having what should have been the easiest pregnancy on record except I was too anxious to enjoy it. Pregnancy after a mc is so hard but statistically everything is on your side to be fine.

Ml1091 Mon 28-Nov-16 09:31:59

Thank you.

Not really feeling that tired atm. I find I am more tired in the morning and when i'm at work. But I have been going to bed around my usual time.

Hopefully I am having what should be an easy pregnancy so far. I was worried last time but this time it is so much worse.

I have booked myself a private scan for 12th Dec so I wont spend all of Christmas worrying.

GreedyDuck Mon 28-Nov-16 10:53:48

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Like FuzzyOwl I also had a few symptoms with my pregnancy that ended with a mmc, but with my second pregnancy nine months later I had barely any symptoms at all apart from feeling a bit tired and a mild craving for lemonade, no nausea or sickness at all. I fully expected the worst again, but my daughter is now almost two.

I found it very difficult to trust in my body, as it had let me down so badly the first time, but it does get easier. I hope you get good news at your scan as well. flowers

Ml1091 Tue 29-Nov-16 08:53:08

Thank you. That makes me feel better! I am so paranoid this time sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now