Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help me lol

(5 Posts)
Sexyb33 Thu 24-Nov-16 05:31:09

I was due my perion on the 17th of november 2016 on my period tracker.. on the 18th i had light pink spotting.. so i thought my period was going to start.. woke up saturday morning my tampon was dark brown with some light pink and clear sticky mucus that happen for 4 days.. my period has never been like that always have regular period. I havent had a proper period yet ..had stomach cramps for about a day or 2 my breast were swollen . Peeing more than normal.. however took a pergnancy test on the day i was due it was negative.. can i be pregnant ..is there anyone who have had similar experiences

SweetMummy911 Thu 24-Nov-16 09:03:44

Hi Sexyb33 I can only share my experience (I have been pregnant 3 times) and with this pregnancy I didn't find out I was pregnant until 2 days after my period due date (I should maybe point out my periods range from 30 to 34 days so its hard to pin point the days sometime). On the day my period was due the test was negative and I only got a very faint positive on a Clearblue about 2 days after. The fact that you are spotting may be two things:
1. Your period is coming
2. You experienced implantation bleeding

Either way, the only way to know is to keep testing, leave it a few days between tests so you don't stress yourself out. If your period still hasn't arrived and it's a week or more late I would go and tell your GP. S/He will be able to order some blood tests which will be able to confirm what is going on for you. I wish you all the luck in the world flowers

Sexyb33 Thu 24-Nov-16 09:58:38

Hi SweetMummy 911
Thanks for ur reply, on the day i spotted last week friday yhe same day i was due to start.. it was pink almost baby pink. Had a tampon in and normally i would have to change every so often especially when i wee.. none of my tampons was even soaked or nothing. I have been pregnant before but with my son i never had sumptoms like thats. I know at the time of ovulation i was trying to get pregnant. Am just confused as if what i had last week that spotting then i have missed becauee my period the month before and every month after has been consistent. Am my mood omg..i cant control my hormones lol

SweetMummy911 Thu 24-Nov-16 10:09:05

Just take your time - test again in a few days and if you are concerned speak to your GP flowers Good Luck to you hun

Sexyb33 Thu 24-Nov-16 10:32:29

Thabks hon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now