Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

can some1 give me their voice on conception

(4 Posts)
bgcexx Tue 22-Nov-16 21:06:36

ok so basically been trying to become preg for a while now nd we perform intercourse reg whilst ovulation. i'm due in around a week nd i've noticed symptoms similar to PMS but slightly alternate such as the pain in my breasts not only r tender but very sharp stabbing pains nd past 3 days especially yesterday i've had my head over the toilet. the stabbing pains could they be a very early sign of a bfp ? or is this otherwise. i'm very regular but this seems too early to be getting my PMS symptoms ? my previous period was early very short and very light in aware some women experience periods still in early trem. can i have someone's say in this. thanks xxxxxx

elmo1980 Tue 22-Nov-16 22:04:23

Impossible to say, the month before I got pregnant I had all sorts of symptoms I'd never had before so was convinced I was pregnant - I wasn't it was just my body playing tricks. The next month I got a completely different set of symptoms, ignored them and got cross with my body for playing more tricks on me, then lo and behold I got a bfp!

The only way you can be sure is to do a test though might still be a bit early if you're not due for a week. The waiting is horrible but it's the only way to know for sure, otherwise it's all guesswork. Hope you get the result you want soon.

Saku Tue 22-Nov-16 22:49:45

we tried for our second one for 4-5 months.. in between I skipped my period for 15 days .. and my breast were tender .. I started believing that I am preg. but with line test negative .. I could not believe and went to GP for assurance .. but they also told the same .. and the next day I bleed...

we always tried 10 days after menstrual date to 8 days before it.
then I started taking "seven sea ... trying for baby 30 capsules ".. (basically folic acid) and before all 30 were over I was preg. and it came positive at home and GP too smile

bgcexx Tue 22-Nov-16 23:29:14

thanks yeah it's all the waiting game! i'm concerned it is all just mind games making me feel different. idk. we perform intercourse regularly whilst ovulation - it's just the fact this early seems a bit strange to be proceeding with certain symptoms. i'm 20 and have an average bmi. thanks for ur responses ! i may start with the folic acid , hoping that could increase my chances. thanks again !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now