Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fitbit Charge HR

(4 Posts)
Hulaballoo Tue 22-Nov-16 08:01:55

I really want to wear mine but haven'tv since I fell pregnant. Does anyone use it/ know it's safe or used it before in pregnancy? X

Knottyknitter Tue 22-Nov-16 08:04:16

No reason it would be unsafe, but your hr will likely be higher.

noodlmcdoodl Tue 22-Nov-16 08:43:43

Why wouldn't it be safe to wear?!

Been wearing my Garmin Vivosmart HR throughout (now 36 weeks) and separate HR monitor belt every time I've been cycling (about 10 hours a week).

As PP said your HR will be elevated - it's been fascinating to watch how mine has changed throughout my pregnancy.

Despite how active I already am, the Vivosmart has insentivised/ reminded me on my more tired days to get my steps in/ get up and move about... that is so important in pregnancy. I'm sure my activity levels encouraged by my Vivosmart have contributed toward minimising aches and pains, keeping my energy levels elevated, preventing excess weight gain and have meant I've had no water retention/ swelling.

Hulaballoo Tue 22-Nov-16 15:26:57

I wasn't sure if the led rats etc would be ok...? I may put mine back on then 😀 thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now