Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37+4 baby moving all night & Braxton Hicks

(4 Posts)
Youngoldmum Tue 22-Nov-16 07:12:47

I'm at the midwife later so going to ask about this but anyone else finding baby more active at night this late in pregnancy? All the movements are causing Braxton Hicks too so I'm exhausted hmm
Not to mention the flipping hiccups!!

lilydaisyrose Tue 22-Nov-16 07:16:12

I'm 37+4 today too and have noticed more hiccups, movement and braxton hicks than usual in the last few days (not overnight though to be fair) - but don't think that's unusual at this stage?

Youngoldmum Tue 22-Nov-16 07:36:56

Will see what the midwife says. All night wiggles and hiccups are leaving me exhausted!

SeventeenRainbeaus Tue 22-Nov-16 11:14:17

That's normal... Usually baby is more awake when you go to bed (they don't have night/day likewise when they are newborn) or you notice it more when you're still. It's likely you can feel more as baby is bigger and has less room now. Braxton Hicks are normal too (I get them really early at 16wks) It's nothing to worry about.

If your baby STOPS moving however... then you should contact the midwife if it's concerning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now