Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need to get a grip

(1 Post)
Flowerydems Mon 21-Nov-16 11:30:50

Just need someone to tell me to get a grip, so embarrassed about this.

So I've got a few weeks left of work and I'm dealing with childish stupid things on a daily basis now and I'm actually letting all of this get to me. I had a panic last night at a message from a coworker when the information was based on gossip and wasn't even true.

I've just been diagnosed (after about 5 years) with serious depression and anxiety on top of having two dcs to run after. I just can't seem to focus on the pregnancy though, I've got spd, braxtons constantly, discharge that I'm starting to worry might be my waters and I can seem to focus on the looming arrival of the baby in 7 weeks

Can someone please give me some advice on how they find focus? I know I shouldn't be even bothering with the drama from work but my brain seems to choose to focus on that rather than the pregnancy, I mean I woke up this morning and forgot I was pregnant... just feel like I'm losing it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now