Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

6 weeks symptoms stopped!!!

(7 Posts)
Marie1986 Mon 21-Nov-16 08:39:59

Hi, I found out I was pregnant when I was just over 4 weeks. I had sickness more or less straight away and my boobs were sore I had a really good sense of smell (very common symptoms) now I'm 6 weeks and 3 days and for the last couple of days my sickness has disappeared and all I'm left with is sore boobs. I had a early miscarriage in August and I'm petrified it's happening all over again, had anyone else had the same and been ok???? I haven't had any pain or any bleeding but I'm worried my baby has died sad I have heard the early pregnancy unit won't scan you if your not bleeding is this true?

topaz22 Mon 21-Nov-16 12:57:12

try not to worry, i noticed my symptoms had stopped for a couple of days and completely panicked like you. but i am now 28 weeks and everything is fine. you will just be having a couple of good days. enjoy it while it lasts!

thegreatwideopen Mon 21-Nov-16 17:25:59

Hi Marie1986. Just wanted to say that I'm 6+4, and have the exact same thing happening to me. My boobs were REALLY sore over the last few days, and I had crampy/stretching pains along with feeling super tired and a bit nauseated. Today though, that seems to have abated. I got up this morning, didn't feel too bad and when I went to the loo, wiped and got a bit of brown mucus (so sorry if tmi)

My symptoms have come and go throughout the day, but now I'm worried sick as I've been googling (totally wrong thing to do, I know!) Not sure if this is usually what happens around this time, with symptoms fluctuating etc, but thought I'd say that I'm experiencing it too. I REALLY want them to come back though.

CmereTilliTellYa Mon 21-Nov-16 17:37:05

Happened to me too. Panicked myself but all was well, symptoms returned after a few days or a week or so. I ended up having a private scan at 7 weeks as I'd worked myself up so much. The woman who did the scan said 'lack of symptoms' caused a lot of women to come in in a panic but it doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong.

Marie1986 Mon 21-Nov-16 17:43:11

Thanks for all your replies, I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing and by the sounds of it it sounds quite common around this time so hopefully it's all OK. I have booked a private scan for when I'm 10 weeks (wish I done it earlier now) as a reassurance but also I'm surprising my husband with the news on Xmas day so really wanted a good scan pic to be able to show him.

Marie1986 Mon 21-Nov-16 17:48:53

The-great-wide-open I think I've red brown discharge is usually normal think it's bright red blood they tell you to keep an eye out for. If your worrying I would call dr/midwife see what they say, might even get you in for an early scan x

nat2381 Tue 22-Nov-16 00:48:46

i had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. the second time round i had a scan at 9 weeks to reassure myself that all was ok. They will understand if you say you are anxious given what has happened to you before. You can also pretend that you have some mild cramping or spotting.
Personally I think its ridiculous to wait until 12 weeks for first scan as in many other countries, eg Germany you get a first scan way before 12 weeks and frequent check ups too. it was heattbreaking for me to feel pregnant the first time round until my scan and only find out at 12 weeks that the baby had died at 8 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now