Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Two faint lines?

(11 Posts)
TheManicMummy Thu 17-Nov-16 06:13:38

So I was a bit eager to do a test last night and I got a faint line positive, I was so convinced that this morning I would get a strong line as a positive and I got another really faint line?

I'm 4 days late and my partner is saying I'm not pregnant because the line wasn't any stronger in the morning and thinks the tests may be faulty?

Now I'm soo confused!? Two tests, two very faint lines... what to do next? X

pinkDEpanter Thu 17-Nov-16 06:24:02

Even a faint line is a positive (not like ovulation tests)

I'm 37 weeks with my 3rd and I tested at 9dpo with a first response and had the faintest of lines. I'm very very pregnant and my bladder will agree.

Congratulations smile

pinkDEpanter Thu 17-Nov-16 06:25:54

Sorry, I forgot to add, it all depends on the hcg level in your body. Some tests need lots to show clearly, others can pick up the hormones with barely anything. Leave it a couple more days and do another test if you feel you need to (I did 8 lmao)

TheManicMummy Thu 17-Nov-16 06:43:42

Thanks soo much for replying! It's come as a huge shock as I already have a 2 year old and one year old! My OH has gone to work now so hopefully it'll sink in a bit more at work xxx

I'm going to leave it until Monday to re test and hopefully get a stronger line! X

pinkDEpanter Thu 17-Nov-16 07:37:42

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you smile this weekend is going to drag for you lol

TheManicMummy Thu 17-Nov-16 07:58:30

Haha it really is! But I am soo sure I'm pregnant. I have all the typical pregnancy signs ! Here's a pic of the tests xx

monsterbookofty Thu 17-Nov-16 08:05:39

If the bottom test is the one from this morning then it is definitely a stronger line! Congratulations.

TheManicMummy Thu 17-Nov-16 08:14:08

Yep! The bottom one is from this morning! Eek ! So nervous I'll have three under three !

frauleinsallybowles Thu 17-Nov-16 08:16:05

I would say thats a positive congratulations

A line is a line. I would say positive. I took a test and it was very faint. Took one a week later and also very faint. My dd is now 8mo so a faint line is fine flowers

Nikki2ol6 Thu 17-Nov-16 17:43:43

I'd say the bottom test is slightly darker

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now