Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any other pregnant Mums do martial arts?

(2 Posts)
KimsyKW Wed 16-Nov-16 22:38:16

I'm 16 weeks pregnant with my 2nd, yay! Finally in that happy, I can eat most food and not want to puke phase before the oh God my spine is gonna break, I can't move phase :P
I have been doing a form of Karate called Kyokushin for just over 2 years, love it. Obviously doing a heavily adapted no sparring, avoiding some of the leapeong and crazy kicks version thereof... My question is, and this is why I shouted out to all martial arts mums, but what do I do about my gi? It still fits for now but my rapidly expanding bump will not be accommodated for much longer... I don't like the idea of training out of uniform but the uniforms are barely designed for boobs let alone massive baby bellies :s

lostoldlogin2 Thu 17-Nov-16 00:55:47

you should be training muay thai ;) the shorts are fucking brilliant for maternity wear grin

Sorry I can't be of much help but realistically you might just have to go no-gi for a while.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now