Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bfp?! First response?

(4 Posts)
user1479261328 Wed 16-Nov-16 03:41:25

Can you get false positives?! With first response?! I did this today!! There's a line and it's slightly pink

whycanineverthinkofausername Wed 16-Nov-16 03:52:24

I was convinced mine was so I took 7 and apparently is almost impossible to get a false positive unless you're on some hormone tablets please excuse my lack of knowledge to which ones. But congratulations you're pregnant!

Becciilouisex3 Wed 16-Nov-16 08:57:27

False positives are extremely rare as the test detects HCG and if you're not pregnant, it won't be there to be detected! A lot of the false positives people talk about tend to be misinterpreted evap lines (apart from the batch of clear blue tests that were recalled for showing false positives).

First Response are very sensitive and very reliable. Congratulations you're pregnant!!

Nikki2ol6 Wed 16-Nov-16 10:05:53

You should never remove the case as this drys out the test too fast causing the pee to dry and causing a line to appear making it look positive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now