Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

craving musty smells

(10 Posts)
thecatsarecrazy Tue 15-Nov-16 16:19:13

This sounds strange but I'm 29 weeks and for the last few weeks I've been craving musty smells. Its normally a smell I really hate but lately I've been wanting to smell it. What's that all about?

FizzBombBathTime Tue 15-Nov-16 16:24:06

You would love our kids bedroom

Musty as fuck

FizzBombBathTime Tue 15-Nov-16 16:24:50

That craving is normal by the way

I have craving for cleaning/washing smells

I have bio liquid diluted in a spray bottle so I can get a hit whenever I need

(34 weeks preg here)

Bumbleclat Tue 15-Nov-16 21:43:06

You're not alone I am LOVING musty smells too!

I left some washing in the machine for too long after it had finished and just kneeled by the open door and inhaled the musty gorgeousness!!!

Harper power blast is a bit musty smelling too and Ive been loving cleaning the toilet with it.

I am sane really!!!

Bumbleclat Tue 15-Nov-16 21:43:32

*Harpic

Blackbird82 Tue 15-Nov-16 21:45:06

I'm not pregnant BUT, I was given something yesterday that came from my Nans house and it stank of musty loveliness. I couldn't get enough of it!

Maybe I am pregnant?!

Flingmoo Tue 15-Nov-16 21:45:17

How bizarre! Never heard of this. Made me laugh though, got to love pregnancy craziness!

Nikki2ol6 Tue 15-Nov-16 21:54:42

Ewwwww thought I was bad because I liked the smell of olbas and snuffle babe! Ohhh and my lemon bleach 😌. My iron is a little low and the midwife said when craving non food things it can mean our body is lacking something. When do you get your next blood checks?

MackerelOfFact Tue 15-Nov-16 21:57:11

Ooh I have an old wardrobe which makes everything that goes inside it smell musty. Would be like Narnia for you! grin

thecatsarecrazy Wed 16-Nov-16 09:03:49

I did read it could be iron related. Had blood checked last m.w appointment and I'm seeing her Monday. Very strange

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now