Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

first possible pregnancy???

(4 Posts)
millyhopemum Sun 13-Nov-16 03:08:16

hi guys.
Im obvs new and no idea if im pregnant or not.
I havent had the iconic "missed period" yet but after unprotected sex with my bf ( which is what we want) i couldnt help but test.
im due about 5 days from now but tested yesterday and it said negative.
i kept and checked the next day and gave me a faint line..which i know can be a evap line.
i tested again and in 5 mins i got a very faint line which my bf cant see. i did the next day and even fainter line. but i can still see.
i tried a clearblue digital and said "pregnant 1-2". do you guys think i am??
it wont let me upload the 4 pics of tests for some reason but i uploaded the ones that said im preggo... any help would be great xx

SpeakNoWords Sun 13-Nov-16 03:11:29

If the clear blue says pregnant then you're pregnant. Are your cycles irregular, as you might have ovulated earlier than you expected?

SharkBastard Sun 13-Nov-16 03:14:05

You're pregnant. Congratulations

millyhopemum Sun 13-Nov-16 03:14:14

they used to be irregualr when i was a teenager for but last year or so they have been around the "teenth" of a month. i never kept score as was not interested but thats why i sai im due around in the nexy week x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now