Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does the baby dropping mean anything?

(4 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Sat 12-Nov-16 21:27:21

With my first she dropped a few days before labour but with my last he was not even engaged when they induced me he was floating above my pelvis they said. So I'm 32 weeks and yesterday I could feel a lot of sharp pains when walking and my mum said ohhhh you have dropped!! And I can lay on my back and breath normally again!! So if he has dropped does it mean anything as I don't want him arriving anytime soon

LifeLong13 Sat 12-Nov-16 21:28:53

My DD dropped at 32 weeks and didn't arrive until 40 week! And that was after sweeps, inductions and a 3 day labour wink

Nikki2ol6 Sat 12-Nov-16 21:35:16

Lol oh well that sounds ok for me except the sweeps induction and 3 days of labour lol 😂

LifeLong13 Sat 12-Nov-16 21:37:40

You know what it's like lol on the upside after such a long labour I pushed like a demon and she was out in 2 pushes one for the head and one for the rest grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now