Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!!! Very faint test

(8 Posts)
Marie1986 Thu 10-Nov-16 15:34:13

Hi, I'm new to this so you may have to bare with me. I have had a early miscarriage the begining of August after a painful time of going for a scan and seeing the babies heart beat to then finding out the week after the baby had gone. Me and my husband having been trying since then. I am a day late for my period today and bought a pound test just to have a look if it was my lucky month. Well it came out negative and then a little while later I went back and it has a very faint pink line, anyone had the same and been pregnant? Picture inclosed. Not sure if the pictures are any good but u can see it a bit better in person
Thanks in advance

Nikki2ol6 Thu 10-Nov-16 16:08:42

how much later are you talking? Try super drug early I got a faint line at 7dpo!! They are actually more sensitive that first response

Desmondo2016 Thu 10-Nov-16 16:27:39

I'd say you've got a positive there smile

LetsAllEatCakes Thu 10-Nov-16 18:21:15

Try a first response test first thing in the morning? I think maybe I can see a line but it depends when you read it.

haveacupoftea Thu 10-Nov-16 19:50:24

I think this could be your lucky month! Try a FRER

Marie1986 Thu 10-Nov-16 20:03:15

Thanks guys, it was about 5-6 mins. I've just tried another one to see if I got the same result and didn't have a faulty. But it's the same so I'm going to try first thing in the morning then I'd be 2 days late x keeping my fingers crossed

Nikki2ol6 Thu 10-Nov-16 20:28:53

Under 9 minuets is fine so I would say your pregnant!!

Flappergirl86 Fri 11-Nov-16 16:54:48

I had that happen!Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now