Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cot mattress

(7 Posts)
Elland Thu 10-Nov-16 12:02:25

Where do I even start?! Please give me some opinions on the cot mattresses you have!

Mamabear14 Thu 10-Nov-16 13:11:11

I have this one, also comes in cot size. It's fab! Our DD was in a next to me crib for the first 7 months though so I've never used it on a newborn.

welshweasel Thu 10-Nov-16 13:17:07

We got a mid range one from ikea. Pocket sprung £40. So long as you get a new one I don't think it really matters that much. It should be firm but other than that just get what you can afford.

Pocketsizedpixie Thu 10-Nov-16 13:29:46

We bought the cheapest one available for DD1 at first, but ended up buying another, Mid range, one as she didn't seem very comfortable as she got heavier.

Mamabear14 Thu 10-Nov-16 13:35:13

I should say, I wouldn't have brought the one I did for her as a newborn, not with all the puke and leaky nappies! But it's excellent for her now and should last her well.

SpeakNoWords Thu 10-Nov-16 13:40:04

We had one from The Little Green Sheep company, which has been fantastic. Really comfy and looks practically new even after months of use.

frikadela01 Thu 10-Nov-16 13:41:48

We got the midwife mothercare one where you can zip off the top and put it in the washer. Ds only in his cot for a few hours a night at the moment but seems ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now