Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Flu jab reactions??

(4 Posts)
Hollz26 Thu 10-Nov-16 10:27:33

So i had my flu jab on saturday and the next day cane out in a itchy rash over my bump and felt really grotty i did have this same rash in my first pregnancy when i had the jab but was told it wasnt the jab and just a virus.. so i dont know whether to see a doctor or if this is a common thing?? I just worried this time as its worse i am also allergic to alot of things and have eczema so may be my awful immune system! Anyone else had this rash?? X

summerskittles91 Thu 10-Nov-16 16:40:02

Not sure the the rash is due to the jab but I would get yourself checked out just incase! x

feesh Thu 10-Nov-16 18:30:22

They do say there is an issue with the jab and egg allergies - how are you with eating eggs?

Other than that, I had my flu jab yesterday and had zero side effects.

Hollz26 Thu 10-Nov-16 19:59:08

Yeah i heard about that as far as i know im ok with eggs but could well be that i suppose as eggs make me feel sick atm so not eaten them for while! spoke to doctor and he said might just be a reaction that i have to it x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now