Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

1st BFP feel funny!

(4 Posts)
woundedbutwalking Tue 08-Nov-16 12:19:37

Got my first BFP this weekend, a bit of a surprise as I thought I was feeling really pre-menstrual! Turns out not!!!! I just feel like my period is about to start, is that normal?! TIA smile

Helbelle75 Tue 08-Nov-16 12:47:37

Congratulations!
Yes, normal I think. Your hormones will be doing funny things, boobs might be sore and funny pains in your uterus due to implantation/ stretching.
I did about 15 tests - I couldn't believe I was pregnant. I'm now 18 weeks and still feeling period type pains as things are stretching!

woundedbutwalking Tue 08-Nov-16 13:11:36

Yep 5 tests all said the same!!! Seeing Dr tomorrow, just trying not to get too ahead of myself at this early stage, but it's sooooo hard!!!

Helbelle75 Tue 08-Nov-16 14:22:39

It's very exciting! When I went to the doctor's they didn't do very much, but at least I was referred to the midwife. Definitely becomes more real at scan time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now